CAST combines the depth and breadth of a large firm with the responsiveness, dynamism, and flexibility characteristic of a small firm. New hires join a firm that is committed to promoting successful candidates.
Create Your Own Path
Whether you are just beginning your career or you are looking for new challenges, it is important to look for an organization that will help you grow personally and professionally, develop your knowledge and talent, explore new directions, and make an impact through your work – both at your company and for your clients.
- A firm-wide open door policy, coupled with a high level of transparency and integrity, provides insight into firm-wide strategies
- Each team member is valued by CAST and plays a large role in supporting each other in achieving professional goals
- Employees are encouraged to embrace diversity and challenge each other’s ideas in a collegial manner
- CAST has forged dynamic long-term partnerships with our clients though a concentrated focus on client needs, a collaborative approach to problem-solving, and high-value deliverables
- The value we add to our clients is exemplified by more than 25 years of referrals and repeat business
- Our commitment to our clients creates an environment where consultants roll up their sleeves, get hands-on, and solve real world issues
- Flat structure and collaborative environment that enables new hires to contribute immediately and earn recognition
- Dynamic project team structure that enables associates to learn from seasoned consultants, and for experiences professionals, to lead key initiatives
- Mentorship program that is dedicated to ensuring each consultant remains challenged while continuing to expand their professional toolkit
- Continual employee development through internal training programs; ask us about post-graduate studies
- Transforming service offerings
- Recruiting and marketing efforts
- Training and career development programs
- Community Service opportunities
If you are looking for an exceptional professional experience in a unique, people-focused consulting environment, we think you’ll like what you find at CAST. Click on either button below to learn more depending on the stage of your career.
CAST is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state, or local law.