The Experienced Professional recruiting process is targeted at hiring Senior Consultants, Managers, and Directors with 8+ years of Financial Services industry experience in “Big 4″ management consulting, as a senior executive or project manager within a large, complex financial services organization, or with an otherwise demonstrated aptitude and skillset from a consulting-type role in a boutique consulting firm, solutions vendor, independent consultant, etc.
Successful experienced hires typically possess:
- In-depth strategic and operational expertise in multiple areas of financial services
- The ability to effectively interact with client executives to scope a problem, define and propose solutions, and configure the project approach. Ultimately, we expect our senior personnel to lead project teams of 2 – 5 consultants, and provide direction and leadership to the project and CAST team members. All levels of CAST consultants are expected to spend over 75% of their time on project delivery.
- An ability and willingness to contribute unique talents to a successful team effort, working collaboratively with CAST colleagues and client resources
- A willingness to “roll up their sleeves” and execute analysis, develop recommendations, and implement solutions
- Willingness to travel
CAST hires experienced professionals throughout the year. We are always interested in speaking with experienced hire candidates who possess solid industry and/or consulting expertise. CAST recruits experienced hires directly and also maintains on-going relationships with a select group of executive recruiters that are well versed in our specific needs. Candidates are encouraged to pursue either channel.
To apply directly to CAST, please submit the following to our Recruiting Coordinator:
- Cover letter
- Specific examples of project work and related client impact experience
If, after an initial review of your application package, we feel there is a fit with current CAST needs, we will contact you to initiate the interview process.
For Senior/Executive Management Recruiting Information, please contact
Dana Twomey at:
700 S. Flower St., Suite 1900
Los Angeles, CA 90017
CAST is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state, or local law.